Friday, January 4, 2008

204. BACKSLIDING AWAY

From the Archives

(March 2006) I’m sitting in a grease-scented dive listening to Johnny Cash as dyksters smoke clove cigarettes around me.

(Johnny would like to remind you that he never got over those blue eyes and I would like to remind you that the illuminated keyboards on Mac Powerbooks are truly wonderful things.)

Did y’all note that the New Hampshire House defeated a proposed amendment to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman but, interestingly enough, the good folks of this same state do not recognize gay marriages or civil unions performed in other states?

Or that Kris Kristofferson has a new CD?

I am brain-dead and sick of work and in need of some serious escape, and so have been Googling random words from Alternet stories in a sort of Charles Bernstein approach to information gathering. This has resulted in my discovery of some interesting conspiracy theories that, among other things, detail the size of Dick Cheney’s large schlong.

Seems that in 1995, way back when I was a poor post-grad student dedicating most of my income to paying off student loans, Claudia Mullen gave the following testimony to a US presidential advisory committee investigating post-WWII government radiation experiments:
Between the years 1957 and 1984 I became a pawn in the government's game. Its ultimate goal was mind control and to create the perfect spy, all through the use of chemicals, radiation, drugs, hypnosis, electric shock, isolation in tubs of water, sleep deprivation, brainwashing, verbal, physical, emotional and sexual abuse.

I was exploited unwittingly for nearly three decades of my life and the only explanations given to me were that the end justifies the means and I was serving my country in their bold effort to fight communism. I can only summarize my circumstances by saying they took an already abused seven-year-old child and compounded my suffering beyond belief.

The saddest part is, I know for a fact I was not alone. There were countless other children in my same situation and there was no one to help us until now. I have already submitted as much information as possible including conversations overheard at the agencies responsible. I am able to report all of this to you in such detail because of my photographic memory and the arrogance of the people involved. They were certain they would always control my mind.

Although the process of recalling these atrocities is not an easy one, nor is it without some danger to myself and my family, I feel the risk is worth taking.

Dr. L. Wilson Greene, [who] received $50 million dollars from the Edgewood Chemical and Radiology Laboratory as part of the TSD, or Technical Science Division of the CIA, once described to Dr. Charles Brown that “children were used as subjects because they were more fun to work with and cheaper too.” They needed lower profile subjects than soldiers and government people so only young willing females would do. Besides, he said, “I like scaring them.”

In 1958 they told me I was to be tested by some important doctors from the ... Human Ecology Society, and I was instructed to cooperate. I was told not to look at anyone's faces, and to try hard to ignore any names because this was a very secret project. I was told all these things to help me forget. Naturally, as most children do, I did the opposite and remembered as much as I could. A Dr. John Gittinger tested me, Dr. Cameron gave me the shock, and Dr. Greene the X-rays. Then I was told by Sid Gottlieb that “I was ripe for the big A,” meaning ARTICHOKE.

By the time I left to go home, just like every time from then on, I would remember only whatever explanations Dr. Robert G. Heath, of Tulane Medical University, gave me for the odd bruises, needle marks, burns on my head, fingers, and even the genital soreness. I had no reason to think otherwise. They had already begun to control my mind.

The next year I was sent to a lodge in Maryland called Deep Creek Cabins to learn how to sexually please men. I was taught how to coerce them into talking about themselves. It was Richard Helms, who was Deputy Director of the CIA, Dr. Gottlieb, Capt. George White, and Morris Allan who all planned on filling as many high government agency officials and heads of academic institutions and foundations as possible so that later when the funding for mind control and radiation started to dwindle, projects would continue. I was used to entrap many unwitting men, including themselves, all with the use of a hidden camera. I was only nine years old when the sexual humiliation began.

I overheard conversations about part of the Agency called ORD, which I found out was Office of Research and Development. It was run by Dr. Greene, Dr. Steven Aldrich, Martin Orne, and Morris Allan. Once a crude remark was made by Dr. Gottlieb about a certain possible leak in New Orleans involving a large group of retarded children who had been given massive doses of radiation. He asked why was Wilson so worried about a few retarded kids, after all they would be the least likely to spill the beans.

We’ve got the Artichoke, the grassy knoll, the Franklin Cover-Up, Project Paper Clip, MK Ultra, Bohemian Groove, the conspiracy of silence (a sex scandal involving children at Boystown), the Finders, The Church of Set, Cathy O'Brien’s ritualized sexual abuse involving Dick Cheney’s abnormally large penis and Mark Philips, the neurolinguistic programmer who toured the conspiracy circuit with this woman.

Then there’s Dave McGowan’s Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder. McGowan sees rampant Satanic pedophilia/ritual murder connections in this so-called pedophocracy that we mistakenly call a nation.

Lots to read and I'm a skeptic.

Nevertheless, I’m looking around this dive now wondering which of these folks drops phrases such as “Project Paper Clip” and “Bohemian Groove” as they sip their beers, which dyksters believe the UFO stories are real?

No comments: