Thursday, September 27, 2007

91. RENT-A-DILDO.COM

From the Archives

(May 2005) Today's banner ad says "Have stockwhip. Will travel." Whee!

Okay so you really need to go here to see the photo of Cybill that accompanies the article "REGULAR MASTURBATION KEEPS CYBILL SHEPHERD YOUNG," but here’s a summary of the posting in case you’re lazy:
The 55-year-old actress, who once dated Elvis Presley, claims that women should touch themselves if they want to stay youthful and maintain their libido.

She said: I went through a period when I lost my sex-drive. Now I’ve got my sex-drive back. I am telling you masturbation can keep you young....

She revealed recently: I’ve been talking about unmentionables for 30 years.

The first thing I said on the phone used to be, "Are you pro-choice? If they said, "What do you mean by that?" I would say, "You know, I think this is not going to work out." And now I ask if they've ever masturbated in front of someone. If they say no, I ask how often they masturbate. If they say, "I’d rather have somebody else do it," that’s a very bad sign... Next!

That Cybill. Still kicking.



To give credit where credit is due, Refusal’s wonderful entry today alerted me to this site, which, interestingly enough, links to Rent-a-dildo.com.

(So yeah. You gotta hope they have some heavyduty dishwashers, huh?)

And I guess now is the perfect place to mention that the best Christmas present I ever received was a black fishnet stocking clamped to the mantle and filled with sex toys that I do NOT rent out on the Internet.

La la la. Back to work!

No comments: